Thanks Mom!: advance gift for my special lovedone's, my mom.



Thanks Mom!
By: Lawrence D. Dela Peña

Thanks Mom!
          For the abc’s you dare
          For the wonderful stories you share
And so I came so smart.

Thanks Mom!
          For the silly jokes you shared
          For the foolish things you paired
And so I laugh so loud.

Thanks Mom!
          For the problems you solved
          For the fight you stopped
And so I live so peaceful.

Thanks Mom!
          For the household chores you thought
          For the cleaning aids you brought
And so I came so skillful.

Thanks Mom!
          For the sweat you did on working
          For the footmarks you did on walking
And so I came to be responsible.

Thanks Mom!
          For the advices you gave
          For the cheers you craved
And so I came so confident.

Thanks Mom!
          For the love you cared
          For the patience you shared
And so this poem devoted to you.




I love you Mom!

" My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort,  happiness, and being. i may sometimes forget the word but but i always remember the tunes."
-Graycie Harmon-





0 comments:

Post a Comment